[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Village Adventure Tours

DLPratt123 at aol.com DLPratt123 at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 14:29:03 PDT 2016

Just wanted to say that I greatly enjoyed last September's tour. If you are
 contemplating your own Volhynian adventure, I would encourage you to do so
 sooner rather than later. One of the highlights of each village was our
search  for a person (usually a woman) old enough to remember Volhynia in the
1930s,  before the last Germans had to leave. Needless to say, with every
passing year,  such people grow fewer in number, and eventually there won't be
any more. Also,  the political situation was not bad last September, but
who knows what it will  be five years from now. If you go, I'm sure you'll
have a great time. We all did  (see the article about our trip in the SGGEE
journal for last December). Alex is  a wonderful guide.

Dan Pratt

In a message dated 1/6/2016 3:00:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,