[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Opening a złoty bank account in Poland?

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Mon Apr 11 04:02:03 PDT 2016

Darel,

is my information correct that the fees for money transfer from the US to
Poland with IBAN and BIC are rather expensive and the Polish State archives
don't accept PayPal?
http://www.nbp.pl/iban_bic.html

Here is s a list of different money transfer services to send money to
Poland.

http://blog.timedoctor.com/2015/05/12/how-to-send-money-to-poland-with-minimum-fees

Regards from Germany,

Edelgard