[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] What was the German Embassy for Volhynia?

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Wed Apr 20 02:44:15 PDT 2016

 Hello Mauricio,

      There's a letter written by my great-great grandfather,
 he talks about making a trip in 1865 to the Prussian consul
 in Akkerman on the Black Sea, to get a "Schutzschein" confirming
 that he was still a Prussian citizen. The whole letter is in the
 Sept 2013 issue of the SGGEE journal.

     Akkerman is now Bilhorod-Dnistrovsky. I don't know if there
 are any consular records surviving - and if there are, whether
 they are in Germany, or in Ukraine.

             Paul Rakow