[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] What was the German Embassy for Volhynia?

DLPratt123 at aol.com DLPratt123 at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 12:14:30 PDT 2016

A Rozyszcze marriage record from 1909 references the German Consulate  in
Kiev.  The bride was from Germany (Lichtenberg).

Dan Pratt

Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 12:34:45 -0700
From: Gary Warner  <garyw555 at gmail.com>
To: Mauricio Norenberg  <mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com>,    GPV List
<ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org>
Subject: Re:  [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] What was the German Embassy for
Volhynia?

To all,

My  grandfather's Russian passport shows an 1893 stamp for the German
Consulate  in Odessa.  He was living just west of Zhitomir at the time.

Gary  Warner.