[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] side bar

Jan Textor textor_jan at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 15:27:53 PDT 2016

Susan,
Matylda Wisniewska, née Lütke, died in Wloclawek (not in Wroclaw).

According to birth record No. 34 she was born in Zakrzewek on 13/25 February 1882 (not 1880),
and christened on 16/28 February 1882.

Her parents were Gottfried Lütke and Emilie Bloch.  They were married in Chodecz on 15/27 January 1880,
ref. marriage record No. 4/1880.

Gottfried's parents were Gottlieb Lütke and Dorothea Zielke.  I think you already know this couple.
What you may not know is that Dorothea Zielke was born in Grojczyk on 20 August 1833,
ref. birth record No. 43/1833 Zglowiaczka Catholic parish (LDS film No. 0719572).
Her parents were Michael Zielke and Justine Sommerfeld a.k.a. Latowska.

Emilie Bloch's parents were Christian Bloch and Wilhelmine Eichhorst.

Hope this helps.
Jan Textor