[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dobrzyń nad Wisłą index and records

Susan Eipert seipert2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:23:03 PDT 2016

Hello - I am having a problem finding Dobrzyn records based on the index at
szpejankowski and wonder what I'm missing.

As an example, from
http://www.szpejankowski.eu/index.php/metryki-wykazy-osob/102-indeksacja.html,
in the index of the 1828-1839 marriage records for Dobrzyń n. Wisłą (
http://www.szpejankowski.eu/images/stories/wpThumbnails/DobrzynW/dobrzynw_m_1828-39.pdf),
there is listed the 1836 marriage of Samuel Ratkie and Katharina Lutke.

This was before the evangelical parish started in Dobrzyń nad Wisłą in
1838. When I go to the Dobrzyn nad Wisłą catholic parish records at
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/pow-182 - and then to
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryki.php?op=kt&ar=20&zs=0399d&sy=3500, the
records there do not match those in the index.

There are other records in the index that I am interested in - but none
match the records in Metryki.

Is there something I'm mis-interpreting?

Thanks

Susan Radtke Eipert