[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sompolno families

Beatrix Hughes beatrix.hughes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:39:15 PDT 2016

A note for those of you with families in the Sompolno area. I found some of
my Sompolno people in the Lubotyn records.

Akta stanu cywilnego Parafii Rzymskokatolickiej Lubotyn

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/779/0/?q=lubotyn+XSKANro:t&wynik=1&rpp=15&page=1#tabZespol

They appear around 1818 and disappear around 1830. The marriage record of
one of my relatives indicates he was born there in 1809 but he is not
listed in the births. He must have been registered elsewhere. The names are
written in Polish form ie Bonin = Boniereski.

I found a very important birth record there so it may be worth a look!

Beatrix