[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kelm from Volhynia and Fritze from Pommern

Michelle Kelm michellekelm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:25:25 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to research my family and I'm really stumped. I'm looking
for information on my great-grandparents, Samuel Martin Kelm (went by
Martin) and Leokadia Fritze. There are plenty of records on Kelms in
Volhynia but they don't seem to connect to my family. I can't find any
evidence of parents or siblings for either of them so I'm hoping someone
can help me. I'm attaching what I've got so far, beginning with my
great-grandfather's first marriage to Wilhelmine Roeske. I've cut and
pasted it so it doesn't all make sense but the names and birthdates should
be accurate enough.

Martin Kelm and Wilhelmine Roeske: married Oct 2nd, 1873
Wilhelmine Kelm geb Roeske d. 05 Feb 1889 at Stanislawowka, Kreis Lutzk from
the Rozyszcze Parish.
Born at Galkowek, Petrikau. Age 40 years old.
Martin Kelm husband.

Emilie Kelm b. 11 Oct 1874 at Bresalup from the Rozyszcze Parish.
Parents Martin Kelm and Wilhelmine no last name given.

Wilhelm Kelm d. 05 Feb 1877 at Bresalup from the Rozyszcze Parish.
Born n/a. Age 1.25 years old.
Parents Martin Kelm and Wilhelmine Roeske.

Pauline Kelm b. 25 Feb 1877 at  Bresalup from the Rozyszcze Parish.
Parents Martin Kelm and Wilhelmine Roeske

Ruddolf Kelm d. 14 Sept 1883 at Bresalup from the Rozyszcze Parish
Born n/a. Age 11 months old.
Parents Martin Kelm and Wilhelmine Roeske.

Gustav Kelm b. 11 May 1885 at Stanislawowka from the Rozyszcze Parish
Parents Martin Kelm and Wilhelmine Roeske.

Emilie Kelm b. 28 Dec 1886 at Stanislawowka from the Rozyszcze Parish
Parents Martin Kelm and Wilhelmine Roeske.
Emilie Kelm d. 11 Jan 1887 at Bresalup, K. Lutzk from the Rozyszcze Parish
Born Bresalup, K. Lutzk. Age 14 days old.
Parents Martin Kelm and Wilhelmine Roeske.

Rudolf Kelm b. 22 Sept 1892 at Bresalup from the Rozyszcze Parish
Parents Martin Kelm and Wilhelmine Roeske.
Rudolf Kelm d. 14 Sept 1883

Martin Kelm married Leocadie Johanna Fritz 03 July 1890 at the Rozyszcze
Parish Groom is widower of Wilhelmine Roeske.

Albert Kelm b. 16 Jan 1892 at Stanislawowka by
Berezolupy(=Stanislawow-Bresalup),
Szczurzyn, Luck from the Rozyszcze Parish
Parents Martin Kelm and Leocadie Fritz.
Albert Kelm d. 27 Jan 1892 at Stanislawowka from the Rozyszcze Parish.
Born at Stanislawowka. Age 11 days old c/d cramps.
Parents Martin Kelm and Leocadie Fritz.

Olga Kelm b. 02 Jan 1893 at Stanislawowka by Berezolupy(=Stanislawow-Bresalup),
Szczurzyn, Luck from the Rozyszcze Parish
Parents Martin Kelm and Leocadie Fritz

Martha Kelm b. 12 June 1894 at Stanislawowka by
Berezolupy(=Stanislawow-Bresalup),
Szczurzyn, Luck from the Rozyszcze Parish
Parents Martin Kelm and Leocadie Fritz.

Nathalie Kelm b. 28 Feb 1897 at Stanislawowka from the Rozyszcze Parish
Parents Martin Kelm and Leocadie Fritz.

Wanda Emilie Kelm b. 25 Dec 1899 at Stanislawowka from the Rozyszcze Parish
Parents Martin Kelm and Leocadie Fritz.

Rudolf Kelm b. June 18, 1902 (I haven't found the record of this but he's
my grandpa).

I'd love to hear from anyone who might be able to help me!

Thank you, Michelle Kelm