[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] GRIEWENHOF - Kreis Strasburg - Poland

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Tue Dec 20 06:48:29 PST 2016

 Hello Eduardo,

      The ezab website says that the parish Griewenhof was founded
 in 1898 from places that were formerly in the parishes Strasburg
 and Hermannsruhe - so you should either look in the Hermansruhe
 or the Landgemeinde Strasburg books for events before 1898.

     A gazeteer from the 1870s or 1880s might tell us which of the
 two older parishes was the right one.

           Paul Rakow