[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translating from a parish " Protocol " book

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 25 18:34:24 PST 2016

Your assistance is needed !

I'm working on my manuscript for my next short story describing the usefulness for finding genealogical information in a parish " Protocol " book .Copies from the pages of the original parish protocol book that I'm using for my story date from the years 1876 - 1972 and are written in two languages, Polish and the old German script , depending on the time frame of the two government being in existence for this particular parish . The minutes of the meeting recording in the parish " Protocol " book are very revealing and can contain some very important genealogical information. The names of the elected church elders can tell some important information in many cases. . Also the different projects put forward to the church elders for approval can tell a very important story about the past of the parish. I intend to show the readers of the " JOURNAL " this important source of information , but need some help with translating a few pages of the Protocol " book I don't intend to have every page translated, but maybe 3 - 4
page of each the Polish and each the German entry translated in to English So, if you feel that you can help me, please get in touch with me and let me know if you can translate one
( or more ) German or the Polish entries. Your name will be included with the translated document Thank you in advance for your help.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. Peter von Lipinsky