[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help with some translation

Sarah Nielsen sarahsolen at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 06:03:56 PST 2016

I just found the following record that isn't indexed at SGGEE. (The birth index is which is how I tracked it down.) I'm just barely starting to learn to decipher Russian, so I'd appreciate if someone who does know how to do it would look at this. I know that his name is Bernhard Bonas son of August Bonas and Louise Jesswein. I think it says he was born 18 Feb 1896. If someone could confirm I got the birth date right and let me know where he was born that would be great. The family has been living in Trystak for previous births so that is probably the location.
Thanks,
Sarah
Here is the link to the image:https://www.dropbox.com/s/50d7c4gl4g1ubo9/BernhardBonasBirth1896.jpg?dl=0