[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lutheran records for Secymin parish (and others) online

Iván Teise ivanteise at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:55:55 PST 2016

Hi there,

I recently wrote to the filial archive of Grodzisk (Warsaw) asking for some
records from the lutheran parish of Secymin and they sent me the link to
the online digitized records at the GenBaza website. I didn't know they
were already online there, and since I don't remember reading about this on
the list I wanted to share the information. There are online scans for
another lutheran parishes as well, for example: Nowy Dwor, Radzymin, Stara
Iwiczna, Wiskitki and Ilow. Links to the last two are already on SGGEE's
website.

http://metryki.genbaza.com/genbaza,list,268986,1
http://metryki.genbaza.com/genbaza,list,296318,1
http://metryki.genbaza.com/genbaza,list,325059,1