[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Olyka village

Dick Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Thu Feb 25 14:28:10 PST 2016

Hi Mauricio,

Ludmilpol is in Wladimir-Wolhynsk parish as I'm sure you know.  There is a
birth of Alfred Noerenberg on 10 July 1903 at Ludmilpol, parents Johann
Noerenberg & Juliane Braun - is this your family?  Lutzk Archive has some of
the post 1900 Wladimir records but, unfortunately, 1904 and 1905 are
missing.  Also, AGAD does not have these years either although they have an
alphatetical index of births for the years 1897 - 1915 which is not
available online.  AGAD will do a search but it will have only the name of
the child, the year of birth, and maybe the father's name.

There is a village Oluka a little southwest of Torczyn - on Jerry Frank's
map C, right at the bottom.

Dick