[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lutheran House of Prayer Ciechanowiec

Nadia Anderson anderson.nadia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:28:08 PST 2016

Hi Marcia and Paul,

I came across this email discussion you were having about the Grodno parish
last year. Paul, you mentioned that "There was a Grodno parish, founded in
the 1790s, serving the city Grodno, some nearby villages, and the more distant
towns Slonim, Isabellin, and Czollo."

I am wondering if either of you know if these Grodno parish records can be
accessed on-line.

I am searching for ancestors that (according to EWZ records) were born in
Tsholo, Grodno, (Russland), Polen. I have only been able to locate this
town of Tscholo on one historical map, which indicates that it was a town
somewhat near Grodno. I wonder if Tsholo could be an alternate spelling of
the town of Czollo that you mentioned Paul?

Many thanks for any information relating to this search!

Nadia