[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] requesting record search from PiotrokovTribulanski

Omar Welke omar_welke at bell.net
Sat Feb 27 07:20:44 PST 2016

One more thing on the subject. Has anybody tried calling the parish directly ... I know this may be unorthodox but maybe a polish speaker on the list can call and start a dialogue for all of us searching in that parish. Maybe they would be more apt to responding to a more personal approach. Just a thought. AnyPolish speakers in the group want to volunteer :)
Omar