[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] requesting record search from Piotrokov Tribulanski

Omar Welke omar_welke at bell.net
Sun Feb 28 06:19:07 PST 2016

Hi Mauricio,
Much the same as Linda I got about 10 pages all in Russian (Cyrillic) , I got a coworker to translate it for me.
It brought me back one generation and fleshed out some information I already had ie. Occupations, when called up to serve, when they left for Volhynia etc., social status (peasants),
Omar