[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help Needed Identifying Birth Place in PolishRecord

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 29 13:33:24 PST 2016

Peter

His birth place appears to be  Xeistwa (with diacritics) Poznanski.
I usually take this as meaning 'Parish of Poznan'.

According to the Polish Word List, "Xiega" translates to 'book'.
So Peter's birth should be in Poznan church records, or possbily in a parish close to Poznan.

As Peter did not provide brith place information on this death record who knows if his wife or witnesses are have the correct information.

Rose.