[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE convention 2016 poster

Loretta Houben (Telus) dragonfly3 at telus.net
Mon Feb 29 15:00:36 PST 2016

Hi all;

I've very interested in attending this convention. When will further info be
available?
Do you have any idea? I don't want to miss out on hotel reservations.

I've only been to Alberta once, even though I live next door in BC, so I'm
looking forward to exploring it!
I also hope to visit Three Hills AB if it isn't too far away, as my paternal
grandpa moved from N Wales in 1910 and lived there for 10 years.

I look forward to attending my first ever SGGEE convention! (and learning
more on how to research my Eastern European roots.)

Sincerely,
Loretta Houben