[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] TASK FORCE PROPOSAL

Caroline Brymora carolinebrymora at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:21:20 PST 2016

Hello Eduardo,

I am only a new member, but I think that is a fantastic idea.

Maybe a list in a group file, someone would need to maintain it, the ideas
can be kept in there.  Members spend time one project at a time, whether it
takes a week or six weeks, or whatever - work on a project till there's
nothing more, then start the next one.

It would need to be carefully managed with only one subject line in the
email, to keep the messages in order.  Maybe TASK FORCE CHALLENGE #1
KOMMERS and so on....

I love the fresh challenge of looking something up and solving the puzzle,
I think many genealogists like to do this... And if your own research has
come to a dead end, helping someone out can re-ignite the spark to look
again!

Caroline (in Australia - researching Poland/Ukraine/German ancestors from
the other side of the world)

--
Caroline