[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE 2016 convention dates announced

Edie Adam edieadam at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:30:37 PST 2016

Hello list: SGGEE is pleased to announce the dates and venue for the 2016
convention.

We hope to see many of you in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, from Aug. 12-14
with early registration the evening of Thursday, Aug. 11.

Our venue is the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport.
Details regarding rooms and program will be posted as the information is
available. Keep an eye on the SGGEE website <https://sggee.org/> and the
SGGEE Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/SGGEE-450920501736548/?fref=ts>.

This is not only an opportunity to take in a great convention but also to
visit a region renowned for its world-class attractions. Many are  within a
few hours drive. The Calgary tourism site <http://www.visitcalgary.com/> is
a good place to start planning your trip.
Attention now turns to planning the program. The convention is a major
undertaking every year, and it's an event participants always rate highly.
SGGEE needs your help to keep it that way. We welcome suggestions for
program topics or speakers. Perhaps you have a story to tell! You can
e-mail convention at sgee.org to share your ideas.

Edie Adam, on behalf of the SGGEE board of directors