[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pomeranian colonists 1754

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:52:09 PST 2016

Very interesting.

I have a strong suspection mine all came from Swedish-Pomerania (my DNA
test also points a strong finger to Sweden)
Also some of mine were living in Pomerania just before migration to Brazil
as late as 1914, why did they go there for?

I did find just a lead

Stolpe a. "In der Loitz", later named Podewilshausen after Min. v.
Podewils, founded before 1751 for 16 colonists from Mecklenburg and
Swedish-Pomerania. 1. Joh. Christoph Schoenrock, 2. Christ. Bruendel, 3.
Jochim Hinrich Wacke, 4. Joh. Wacke, 5. Samuel Peters, 6. Mich. Bartels, 7.
Michel Boelck, 8. Mich Thurow, 9. Joh. Gloede, 10. Erdmann Koepenick, 11.
Jac. Schultz, 12. Christ. Binning, 13. Gottlieb Boelcke, 14. Ckhrist.
Volckmann, 15. David Groth, 16. Christ. Noerenberg