[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pomeranian colonist 1754

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 13 20:21:44 PST 2016

Thank you Beatrix Hughes for passing this information on . On page 8 there is a listing under III , = Buetow Jurisdiction. My family name is not listed, but the Rekowski's, and the Chamiers are related to me. I also have been to the villages of Zerrin, Gross and Klein Platenheim,, Pyaschen, where I stayed nearly 3 weeks a few years ago, and of course in the city of Buetow. My dad was born in the village of Damsdorf ( see Damdorscher Heide = should be Damsdorfer Heide ) I have been to many of the small villages . The write up on the Pommeranian Colonist is very informative . Klaus Dieter Kreplin has written many articles on Pommerania. Thanks again Beatrix H. for passing this on .
Pedter von Lipinsky .