[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] GERMANS IN RUSSIAN-POLAND IS THEREA HISTORY BOOK?

Earl Schultz earschz63 at outlook.com
Tue Jan 19 13:41:26 PST 2016

If I read the original request from Mike correctly, the request was for a
book about Germans in Russian-Poland, not a book about Volhynia.
Sometimes we forget that SGGEE represents Germans who never made it to
Volhynia but remained in Russian occupied Poland. I believe at least some
of Mike¹s ancestry is that situation, as is my own story.

Earl