[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans in Russian-Poland

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 06:23:09 PST 2016

Hi..The book Homeland Lost by GJ Rachael Patterson covers my own family
research on my ancestral roots as Ethnic Germans in Russian-Poland..albeit
written in a nonconventional (as the late Jerry Frank would say) creative
nonfiction genre..the story records & covers their life of tragedy &
survival in wartorn Eastern Europe. This is categorized as a
historical/biographical/autobiographical account of family history..my plug
is for the "story" which can be of interest to many researching their own
family history in Russian-Poland. All the best.. ~ Rachael Patterson
Sent from my Windows phone