[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lomza Lutheran Death Record in Russia

Rhonda Litz Simpson garynrho at live.ca
Fri Jan 22 14:18:42 PST 2016

Just getting back into the research  mode after husbands death last January and today I believe I hit paydirt! I am excited!  Found an 1880 death record for a “Robert Litz”.  My Robert Litz was born in 1879 to unmarried Wilhelmina Litz (-please don let this be an infant death and show I’ve been searching the wrong Robert).  I am hoping this is a Grandfather, Uncle or cousin..but I cannot read the record.   Anyone willing to translate some Cyrillic or know where I can find one?

https://goo.gl/photos/bvb9minp1WNakYQp8
Rhonda

RSent from Mail for Windows 10