[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Guidance to Baptism and Birth records for Johann Alexander Janke.

Sig Tullmann sigtullmann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:09:49 PST 2016

Looking for help in locating original  Birth and Baptism records for Johann
Alexander Jahnke (Janke) born February 18, 1876 and baptized March 1, 1876
in Kempa (Kepa) Falenicka. Born to a "single"  Susanna Janke ( also born in
Kepa Falenicka). I am hoping the list of witnesses in the birth and/or
baptism records may potentially include the father of Johann Alexander
Jahnke.
  I believe Kempa records are part of the Lutheran parish records in  Alt
Ilvesheim, now Stara Iwiczna. Stara Iwiczna is close to and south of
Warsaw.
Any and all assistance is appreciated.

Sig Tullmann

--