[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FEEFHS early-bird deadline July 8

Edie Adam edieadam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:24:23 PDT 2016

Hello list, sharing this update on the FEEFHS conference. The program
includes sessions of interest to Germans in eastern Europe and Russia.

Edie Adam

*Don't Miss the Early-Bird Deadlines*

*Friday, July 8th* marks the deadline for the early-bird registration
discount for the upcoming FEEFHS conference, as well a the deadline to
obtain the discounted lodging rate in the FEEFHS block at the Plaza Hotel.
We encourage you to review the conference schedule and submit (online) or
postmark your registration form by that date.  Please refer to the lodging
information on the conference website for details on how to obtain
assistance in reserving a room (cannot be done online).  The conference
will be held 8-12 August 2016 at the Plaza Hotel, Salt Lake City.  We have
an amazing lineup of classes and workshops.  Visit the website for details.

Program Information and registration: conference information
<http://feefhs.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=8f15d77af57ed5670c32b62ef&id=e3b4aac993&e=280ad88aec>

Details on how to reserve lodging
<http://feefhs.us4.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=8f15d77af57ed5670c32b62ef&id=c96cc06b91&e=280ad88aec>