[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Can anybody search the index?

Irene König kopetzke at gmx.net
Fri Jul 8 08:54:39 PDT 2016

Hi Warren,

What index are you talking about? A lot of Ilow books are online on
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/ar2-zs0068d

E.g. birth of Alwine KARO in 1887 (#206), marriage of August KARO and
Anna Juliane LANGE in 1879 (#39) and birth of Anna Juliana LANGE in 1854
(#133). I didn't search further but there is probably more on you family.

Irene König