[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Grave location in Germany

Manfred Hensel manfred.hensel at koeln.de
Mon Jul 11 13:22:49 PDT 2016

Sig,
I worry it is quite impossible to find a grave by such a manner.
Someone from Merzwiese Krs. Crossen, today Poland, had to flee in 1945
with his age of almost 70 years
to live some more years far away in the west, between just behind the
border and Rhineland in the west,
Holstein in the north and Bavaria in the south.
There is a still running project where a lot of guys try to register as
many graves as possible before these
graves were removed and lost
(http://grabsteine.genealogy.net/indilist.php?nachname=Meyer&lang=)
Unluckily the only Arno Meyer you can find there is far to young, born
in 1933 and this family name is
very very common in Germany.

Regards
Manfred