[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Interesting Ozerkow Record

Chris Menke christopher.menke at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 04:53:08 PDT 2016

 I find this marriage record to be very interesting because it references other places. Like my post the other day, this involves family Schlodinski.
I always knew there were 2 main clans of this family: one from Ratzebuhr, Pomerania, and one from Culm, Prussia. They are probably related, and some went to Volhynia. I didn't know about the Ozerkow branch until I started looking at these records.
So the interesting thing about this marriage record, is it makes reference to Ratzeburh, Pommern; Szubin, Posen; and Bromberg. That is all I can make out. If I could get someone to translate it, I would appreciate it!    Thanks in advance,    Chris Menke