[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Church records online - supplement

Walsh, Brian W.,M.D.,GYN BWALSH at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Jul 25 06:05:58 PDT 2016

Thank you so much!
Do you know if the Plock archives have any records online? I'm particularly interested in Nowa Wies parish.
Thanks!
From: Ger-Poland-Volhynia [ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at sggee.org] on behalf of Jan Textor [textor_jan at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 8:31 AM
To: SGGEE
Cc: eleanorhaas at gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Church records online - supplement

I wrote to the administrator at metryki at genealodzy.pl yesterday, and he has now transferred the b-m-d records of the Lutheran Chodecz parish to the Wloclawek county, which is the correct location.  You can find the records at this link:  http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/ar20-zs0389d

Also, there is good news if you are interested in the records of the Lutheran parish of Przedecz for the years 1828-1875.  They are now online at this link: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/ar20-zs0396d.  And the news is especially good for the years 1866-1875, because they have not been available from the LDS.

Jan Textor