[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Justine Foth m.Gottlieb Joseph in Zhitomir 1885

Linda Bowen lindakb45 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 08:18:58 PDT 2016

Not sure about where one would look in Canada- suggestions anyone?!?

My grandfather had is his fathers (USA ) intent papers so I didn't have
to work so hard for this family.  I believe you could google this and
see where they could be ordered.  Again, suggestions anyone who had done
the work to locate these?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help -

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 26, 2016, at 7:58 AM, Linda Bowen <lindakb45 at gmail.com