[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Full information on two Pelzer Marriage entries in the Lublin Project

Melanie Pelzer melanie_pelzer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 11:23:46 PDT 2016

Hello together,
I am looking for the marriage certificate of Pelzer Rudolf + Friske Ottilie Pelzer Eduard + Döring Else
Both pelzers are children of Michael Pelzer and Luise Fischer (my greatt-great-grandparents).I am searching for a long time, but I cannot find the location of their places of origin (for MIchael Grudie ist given and Modschidle for Luise). Befor moving to Kulczyn they lived in Ruda and before in Skorodnica.
Is there any possibility to get a copy or information on the marriage certficates, as I hope they include more information on Michael Pelzer and Luise Fischer
I got both entries from the Lublin project:

| urname | Given Name | Year | Month | Bride (Polish) | Bride | Village | Disk | Folder | File | Reg# | Groom's Parents | Bride's Parents | Previous Spouses | Special Notes |

 | Pelzer | Rudolf | 1921 | Oct |
 | Friske, Ottilie | Kulczyn | 35 | Lublin 1920-1935 | 00020 | 85 | "Pelzer, Michael & Fischer, Luise" | "Friske, Johann & Wendt, Emilie" |
 | Compilation Table |

 | Pelzer | Eduard | 1923 | Feb |
 | Doering, Else | Kulczyn | 35 | Lublin 1920-1935 | 00038 | 28 | "Pelzer, Michael & Fischer, Luise" | "Doering, Ludwig & Resler, Alwine" |
 | Compilation  |

I really appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance
Melanie