[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] East Prussia Church records at Latvia Archive

Dave Obee daveobee at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 2 11:16:58 PST 2016

I am not sure why you would only want to look at online records -- that limits your options considerably.

In any event, I have extracted most of the entries from the Albrechtsdorf registers. What are your connections to the Scheffler and Langhans families?

Dave Obee

 [snip]

> I am looking for online Evangelisch Lutheran Church records for
> Bartenstein, Preussisch Eylau, Eichhorn, Glomsienen bei Eichhorn, Mueggen
> bei Eichhorn, Albrechtsdorf, and Worglitten of former East Prussia (now
> Warminsko-Mazurski, Poland).  Preussisch Eylau is Bagrationovskiy rayon
> in Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia.  And the other villages are just 5 miles
> south over the line in northeast Poland.
>
> Linda in WI
> researching East Prussian surnames:  Gnoss, Scheffler, Schmiedling,
> Langhans, Damerau, Masuch, Bogdahn

Ger-Poland-Volhynia site list
Ger-Poland-Volhynia at sggee.org