[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation of two Polish Birth records from Belchatow area (Hübscher/Hippe and Lange/Hübscher)

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:23:12 PST 2016

Hi Melanie,
I have not seen any other replies to you, so I hope this will help, and
maybe inspire comments from others who might have more information or be
able to correct what I have written!
I have not found Deutschland, but feel it should be somewhere near Żłobnica
on this historic map:
http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/digkonyv/topo/200e/37-51.jpg
More readily searchable:
http://ipgs.us/mapinfo/atlas1907/indexsalpha/mapindexn.html

E187 Deutschland
Baptism: 17/29 September 1844 in Bełchatów
Parents: Krystyan Hübscher, gospodarz in Deutschland, 24yrs, and wife Anna
Karolina z HIPPE 25yrs
Child: Anna Dorota
Born: 9/21 September 1844
Witnesses: Daniel HIPPE 34yrs of Deutschland and Gotfryd JASCHKE 46yrs of
Żłobnica [approx 20km SW of Bełchatów], both gospodarz
Godparents: Bogumil JASCHKE kowal (blacksmith) in Deutschland and Anna
Suzanna LANGE panna (unmarried) of Deutschland

E61, Deutschland
Baptism: Bełchatów on 28 March/9 April 1843
Parents: Jan LANGE gospodarz in Deutschland, Gmina Kaszewice, 35yrs, and
his wife Anna Marjanna z Hübscher 34yrs
Child: Anna Julianna
Born: 23 March/4 April 1843 in Deutschland
Witnesses: Gotfryd JASCHKE 40 of Deutschland and Marcin BUSSE 24 of
Żłobnica [approx 20km SW of Bełchatów], both gospodarz
Godparents: Jakob GRUNWALD (Kantor) and Zuzanna Hübscher residing in
Deutschland

Bronwyn.