[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Another useful tool

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:57:31 PST 2016

To the List,

I was so pleased to find the *Cyrillic-Latin keyboard site* that I didn't
explore it further.

In case anyone is interested in *multilingual* keyboards, the
www.lexilogos.com site has a multitude of choices with all those
accents/diacritics and punctuation that go with the letters.  As well as an
*international keyboard*
*http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/* <http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/>

And bonus is that there is a dictionary for each of the languages (on the
far right).  The Russian one is not the only one with a text conversion
section.

Helen