[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location Help

ashley.derigo at yahoo.com ashley.derigo at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 17:02:05 PDT 2016

Hello all,
I am trying to find out where my great-great-grandmother was from.  Her passenger list has her birthplace and last residence as Solotiok, Rogatschew, Walh., Russia.  I cannot find this town anywhere, and cannot find a name close to it.  She sailed from Germany.  I am pretty sure Walh. is short for Volhynia.  I found a Rogatschew in modern-day Belarus, but that is as far as I have gotten.  Any help is much appreciated.
Thank you in advance for any help,Ashley DeRigo