[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] GEDMATCH AND FTDNA ALERT

Caroline Brymora carolinebrymora at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:04:39 PDT 2016

There's a lot of talk about this going on!

FTDNA wrote something on their Facebook page to say they have reached out
to Gedmatch. I can no longer see it, and they seem to have changed the
privacy settings of the Facebook group (interestingly, 12 hours ago the
page had over 6000 likes, now it has about 1000)

--
Caroline