[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location Help

ashley.derigo at yahoo.com ashley.derigo at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 17:48:26 PDT 2016

Her name was Lydia Scheske, and she was born in 1895.  Her parents were Michael Scheske and Emilie/Amelia (Bartz).  She married Adolph Miletzki (born January 24, 1894 in Moscow, Russia), and had 4 children.  Both of her parents also came to the U.S., and I have found her father's passenger list.  Michael was born August 5, 1861 in modern-day Piotrkow Trybunalski, Poland.  Emilie was born abt. 1869 in the Russian Empire.  Lydia came over with her brother Edward on the S.S. Hannover.  Sailed from Bremen, Germany on July 5, 1912.  Arrived on August 7, 1912 in Philadelphia, PA.  To my knowledge, they were all Germans by ethnicity.
Thank you so much,Ashley