[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] assistance with place names

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 19 16:38:48 PDT 2016

If anyone is following this conversation --

The birth record for Gottfried Krebs (Rak) is found here - Sokolow civil Catholic records.
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/50/405/0/-/9/skan/full/b3gEScGGb_KFG1a7oXA2SQ

The beginning of the record is found on the previous page - #34 with village of Dabrowa noted in the side column.

I don't have time for a translation.

Rose