[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translation?

Teresa Loeffler snowleopard84 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:58:57 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I stumbled across a marriage record in geneteka.genealodzy.pl for a possible relative, Christian Samuel Berwaldt to Justyna Leischner.  I don't have a clue what it's saying.  I assume it's in polish, but I can't even make the words out well enough to figure that out.  Would anyone be willing to take a look at it for me?  I'd love a full translation, but I'd be happy with just the information on Christian Samuel Berwaldt...  I have it saved as a JPG.  I could send it as an attachment, or upload it somewhere...

TIA,

Teresa