[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translation?

Teresa Loeffler snowleopard84 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 16:12:45 PDT 2016

Thanks for the suggestion, Bob.  I'll check it out.  I'm sure this won't be the only document I need translation help with. [&#X1f60a]

The site has done an index -- for all records?  I'm not sure.  One of the hazards of having to translate entire websites.  There are usually parts that still aren't clear to me.  I do know they have a search engine you can use to search by your ancestor's name after choosing the area you think they lived.  I was actually looking for Kuhn records when the Berwaldt one came up.

Teresa