[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] films

kitchur at mymts.net kitchur at mymts.net
Thu May 5 18:40:36 PDT 2016

would anyone have access to these films/records?
I have seen on LDS site the marriage for Bohn/Ittermann however it is only an index no actual record. I'm looking for the parents of Gustav Bohn

Last, First Name                  D/M   Year Place            Bride                                Film/It   Pg  R Nr Remarks
Bohn, Gustav                     18 Feb 1885 Zhitomir Parish  Ittermann, Susanne                   1897692/1 707   58
Bohn, Julius                      8 Jan 1885                  Belzer, Caroline                     1897692/1 438   16 bride born Neumann
Bohn, Ludwig                     24 Nov 1881 Shitomir         Rakowski, Pauline                    1897593/3 245  325