[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Where should I look next?

Drew Schmidt drewschmidt at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:39:20 PDT 2016

Folks,

I've posted on here before but I'm wondering where the more wise and sage
folks on this list think I should look next. I'm trying to track my
Grandfather and back.

While I have my stuff on Ancestry I've also created a page here outlining
most of what I know -

Take a look and tell me where you think I should start digging next.

http://www.schmidt-family.com/schmidt/

My grandfather Adolph Schmidt lived with his cousin Matthew Urich in early
1900's. I've provided his information as well because certainly he ties
back into the same family in a generation.

I would appreciate just some direction and thoughts.

Thank -Drew Schmidt