[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Where should I look next?

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Fri May 6 13:13:54 PDT 2016

  Drew,

      You have already done a lot - I think the confirmation certificate
 with the pastor's name may be the best clue.

     On the Urich side, have you followed up on Anna Urich,
 who also emigrated from Oglendow in 1907? She left Hamburg on
 10 Nov 1907, arrived NY on 24 Nov. Ship was "Patricia".
 She was 16, and on her way to join a brother Jacob in Little Falls,
 NY. Since these Urichs were from the same place, they might give some
 clues.

               Paul Rakow