[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translate from Polish?

Manfred Hensel manfred.hensel at koeln.de
Sat May 7 14:31:58 PDT 2016

Am 07.05.2016 um 14:57 schrieb Sandra Braun:
> Hello:I'm sorry -- Here is the link. Marriage record of Tobias Krause. I believe it's entry #27. Can someone translate?
> http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1615d&sy=1834&kt=2&plik=26-27.jpg#zoom=1&x=1470&y=1655
> Thank you!Sandra Braun

Hello,
I took the translation from Polish to German made by Wilfried Klumski
and published at "www.mittelpolen.de"
-----------------
Village Dalkow
Occured in the town Pabianice on 29th of September 1834 at 4 o´clock pm.
We announce with the presence of the witnesses
Kristof DREWITZ, 50 years old, miller from Kotlin and uncle of
successive named
Anna Dorothea DREWITZ and
Jakob BERGER, 35 years old, carpenter in Zielona Gora
the religous marriage of
Tobias KRAUS, celibate, 19 years old and day labourer, resident in Giemzów,
born in Laznowska Wola as son of deceased Jakob KRAUS, leaseholder
and his wife Katharina maidenname WILDEMANN, resident in Giemzów
virgin Anna Dorothea DREWITZ, 16 years old and born in Brzeziny, living
with her parents,
daughter of Paul DREWITZ and Elisabeth STEFAN, married couple, resident
in Dalkow.
Three proclamations on 31st of August, 7th  and 14th of September this
year preceded the marriage.
No estoppel were known and the agreement of the attendant parents  were
on hand.

Regards
Manfred

--