[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] last names?

marilyn bowker positivechanges.bowker at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:00:31 PDT 2016

Hello again

I am very interested in the Krause conversation. I recently noticed on 23andme that our (Langner Eckstein families) most common DNA match is with surname Krause but I have not found any in my searches.  Wondering about the mother of Rosalie Schulz - born in Poland any 1851 father Martin; mother unknown - married to Carl Langner in 1876 in Volhynia...any connection to anyone out there?

Marilyn Bowker

Sent from my iPhone