[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] last names?

Michaelle McDonald mam at mcdonald-partners.com.au
Sun May 8 17:56:24 PDT 2016

Hello Marilyn

I must do that DNA testing!!  I thought I was going to give you a match then
but my Rosalie was actually a Krause when born (I assume you mean Schultz is
her maiden name).  My "nearly" match is actually Anna Rosine Krause b
4/7/1853 (but every female in this family has Anna as the first name that is
never used as a name) with a father Martin Krause and mother Anna Elisabeth
(Lousie) Fandrich.  She married Ludwig Kautz on 31/01/1875 then I lose all
trace of her.

Shame

Michaelle Krause McDonald