[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] help with navigating the sggee site please

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:08:18 PDT 2016

Frank Stewner's maps are his personal way of finding the village, and
are not available for our use.

With the coordinates found for Heraldowka in the gazetteer, you can use
any mapping service that accepts coordinates to find the village.
Those include the maps in the Legacy family History program, and Google
Earth.  The format of the entry in Google Earth is

50 50 27n, 27 29 09e

Gary Warner
SGGEE Databases Manager