[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] village Pokorcz - maybe Pokorczu?

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Thu May 26 14:10:13 PDT 2016

It must not necessarily be in the near of Ochle, Kolo. Friederike was born in 1794. Podgorze also sounds similar, but there are many...

We are looking for the origin of the Lauf family for about 20 years - now I am so close and yet so far...
We suppose that they came from the Württemberg area - but Pokorcz? is clearly in Poland.
Friederike's brother Johann Heinrich was born in Ochle in 1803.

Edelgard